1.20.2012

5 Most Boring Boring White Dudes in Movies





These boring white dudes could have been created in a lab.  They may actually be the same person.  Who am I to decide? I just know they are served best shirtless in order to showcase their perfect nipples and are most appreciated by 17 year old girls. I realize that it's probably unfair to judge them in this way, especially considering that several of them I've never seen in a single film, but I'm willing to take that chance. How well do you know your dudebro actors?



Channing Tatum
Featured in such riveting cinema as Dear John and The Eagle.



Garrett Hedlund

Blowing shit up real good and shit in Eragon and TRON: Legacy.



Chace Crawford

Blowing minds to shreds in films such as The Haunting of Molly Hartley and What to Expect When You're Expecting.



Liam Hemsworth

Flexing his man rack in films such as Thor and Snow White and the HuntsmanActually, wait. Huh? There are two of them? I'm confused.


Alex Pettyfer
Removed his shirt a grand total of 36 times in movies such as I Am Number Four and Beastly.

No comments: